Ride to Turahalli forest

Place: Turahalli reserve forest.
Distance: 20 km from Bengaluru.





This was a sudden plan, I was just surfing the net and I came across to this beautiful place. I immediately messaged my friend about this place and we decided to explore this place. Dhanush came to my place in his activa and We left from my place around 11.45 Am. As we started at noon I was sweating a bit. From yeshwanthpur it is 27 km, that is where I reside. We went via Mysore road looking at Google maps. As we got near to the place there were very few numbers of vehicles found and full greenery all around also climate was very good. Riding in such a road made my mind feel relaxed. Finally, we reached the destination around 12:45 and saw the locked gate. Thinking what to do next, we were not ready to go back without entering this place. We saw a Google review, which helped us with the secret road. As per the review we had to go straight from current place and near the apartment, take left and that place there led us into the forest. We enquired about this place with the people over there and we got to know that this place is restricted to entry at this time and this would be opened from 6 Am to 10 Am. They also warned us that there might be a guard in there and would be trouble. But we entered the forest. Roads were dry in the start but we started getting wet roads, which was very slippery. So I decided to park my bike and move ahead. There was complete silence and the only noise of birds, creeks and insects was heard.

Turahalli forest, reserve forest, Bike ride,

We moved up into the forest and came across a temple, I was not able to recognise which temple was it as there was no idol in the temple. Later I googled and got to know this was the Shani temple.

Turahalli forest, reserve forest, Bike ride,

There was a big banian tree below that was a stone kept for sitting which was the perfect place to experience the nature peacefully. There also was a champa tree next to this tree. Few of the Champa flowers were on the ground.

Turahalli forest, reserve forest, Bike ride,

Background of the banian tree had the viewpoint from where I saw the city down there. The wind was blowing strongly it was kind of rock from where the view was seen also there was a small lake over there from where frogs were enjoying there dive😄😄.
I did some shoot there and we came and sat below the banian tree and relaxed and talked for a while. After which we headed back from there.
The place was quite good, what else can I expect in such a short distance away from Bangalore..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Melukote, a spiritual ride

Hogenakkal Falls (Marikottayam)