Dheemanth hostel to SDM college

Dheemanth hostel to SDM degree college

It’s the month of august, rainy season,



Getting ready to go to college, it’s raining out heavily and some expecting holiday. The situation made me remember about the mud pot, which keeps water cool inside it. Even if the temperature is high outside. I imagined myself as water and hostel as a mud pot. But here there was no heat outside, the rain which made us freeze inside Dheemanth boy’s hostel. When I came out with my friends towards SDM Degree College with a bag at my back, holding a black umbrella opened horizontally in my right hand. When I entered the main gate of the hostel, the first thing that entered my mind was,


             “Was there any fare of the umbrella’s going on.”?

Hahaha…., no there was no such chance of any fare to take place there. It was that everybody was moving with their opened umbrella to their respective works. Few to their schools, colleges, few to their job. The silver droplets of rain almost came to an end. I remembered a quote, which I read in a magazine “let the rain kiss you, let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.”
Dark clouds allowing the sun rays to pass by the ozone, reaching the earth which gave me an essence of vitamin D.  Walking along with my friends with discussions about unwanted things. But meanwhile, I enjoyed observing every small change that took place in nature…,

After rain,      
Droplets of water falling from branches and leaves of the trees. People who waited under the shade of a few shops, to avoid getting wet. Started coming out and moved to their respective works. Everyone who had their umbrella opened a few seconds back closed it. This also ended my thought of umbrella fare.


SDM degree college, Ujire, Rakshithmjadhav.blogspot.com
SDM Degree college, Ujire

When we came near to our college, straight up there was a big rock (GADYAIKAL) packed up with fog and greenery. A mind-blowing beautiful view, with these good vibes If entered into the college with the blessing of nature and lord Manjunatha Swamy. The day spent would be excellent.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Melukote, a spiritual ride

Hogenakkal Falls (Marikottayam)